In October 2013 the CSF library and newspaper collection were merged with the Gianni Merlini European Library, a joint project of the CSF, the Compagnia di San Paolo, the Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei (IUSE) and the University of Turin. The new library is located in the Luigi Einaudi Campus of the University of Turin, at Lungo Dora Siena, 100. In October 2016 changed its name into European Section Gianni Merlini and became part of the Norberto Bobbio Library.
The CSF Library has a large collection of volumes, journals and other documents specializing primarily in the topics of federalism and European integration, and divided in the following collections:
- A main collection of over 12,000 books focusing particularly on the topics of European unification, supranational federalism, comparative federalism, devolution and regionalization, and globalization;
- The collections of the Centro Einstein di Studi Internazionali (CESI) and of the Turin chapter of the European Federalist Movement (MFE), consisting of some 4,000 books and other documents published between the late 1940s and the early 1990s;
- The Gianni Merlini collection, consisting of over 300 volumes on federalism and European integration donated by the Merlini family;
- A collection of over 400 bachelor’s and doctoral theses defended from the mid-1970s to today and focusing on topics of interest to the Centre;
A newspaper collection containing, among others,magazines and bulletins on international and European affairs, EC/EU official publications, and periodicals published by European movements and organizations;
- A historical collection of over 500 Italian and international academic journals focusing especially on European affairs.
The IUSE (Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei) library collection consists of a large number of books, periodicals and other documents specializing in international and European Union law.
Info e contacts:
Tel +39 011 6708975